Sunday, February 13, 2011

Featured Artists:Recording Artist L.K.

Who:Unsigned Solo artist L.K.
What:ap/hiphop/actor/model
When:
Been in the industry for 14years on my grind molding my sound and image to fit today’s game. Staying on top of what's hot what's not and what's hip-hop.
Where: Originally from Titusville Florida but now IReside in Tampa Florida


Why:
I do this first and foremost because I love and always have loved music beats and the whole idea of entertaining people with my artististic abilities. Hip-hop has been a huge part of who I am and what made me who I am today. I ole most of my life to the fact that music has taught me and molded me, teaching me the ends, outs, and scandal of the game. If u want to see corruption, scandal, business, and raw talent this is where u will find it (the entertainment industry lol).

How can fans find you and your music:
Your comment is important to us…”

No comments:

Post a Comment